I have a strong track record of project delivery, having worked for several years as a Project Manager in the third sector running several UK-wide projects. Highlights include managing the Jack Ashley Millennium Awards, setting up a mentoring programme, co-ordinating the Family Communication Services, running a Deaf Role Model Programme, developing and writing the Family Sign Language Curriculum.
Some of the freelance work that I have been commissioned to do:
- Consultant/External Evaluator for organisations. Developed impact measurements, ensuring that successful projects are delivered.
- Produced a final evaluation report for the Big Lottery Fund on behalf of a medium sized deaf organisation.
- Commissioned to produce consultation reports for private and third sector organisations.
- Provided an evaluation of deaf specific workshops for a leading London Museum.
- Developed a marketing plan for a key London Arts venue – intelligence gathering for improving deaf audience’s access to their venues.
I am able to support projects from the start of the process until the end, no matter how large or small!